TIPS TO HELP YOU SAVE MONEY
How can I save money on my energy expenses?
- Try to use fans and open windows instead of using the AC or set the AC at 78 degrees instead of 75.
- Try to wear warm close instead of turning up the heat.
- Turn the AC or heater off when you are not home.
- Have an inspector check for proper insulation.
- Have an inspector check to see how much new windows may help cut your energy cost.
- Change your AC/Heating filer often.
- Look into a new AC/heating system, some can save you up to 50% on your heating and cooling expense.
- Try to light the fireplace rather than turning the heater on.
- Turn lights off when not in a room.
- During the day try light your home with natural sunlight.